Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scrambled Eggs

E cooked herself scrambled eggs for the first time a few days ago. She always helps me in the kitchen, but this time she informed me she wanted to do it herself. So, she did everything from getting the eggs out of the fridge, to cracking them in the bowl, stiring them up, pouring them in the pan, and stirring them while they cooked. She needed a little help stirring them in the pan, because she couldn't get them unstuck. I tried a bite, and she cooks good eggs!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, orion has been into frying eggs lately. i have been trying to be really CC with him in the kitchen, even letting him cut veggies and stuff like that. my only limit is he has to wear a shirt when he is standing next to large, hot frying pans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't cook with much oil, so I often have a "naked chef." hehe

    ReplyDelete