Monday, June 15, 2009

Flags of the World

We have an American flag in our office that we've been letting the girls play with lately. Now, everywhere we go, E notices American flags and comments on them. So, tonight I asked her if she wanted to see flags from other countries. I found this website: http://www.chevroncars.com/games/world-flags/ where we could see lots of different flags and try to guess where they were from. It's hard! I had never even heard of some of the countries. Tuvalu? Maldives? Then I got the globe, and we found all the countries as we looked at their flags.
I also found a website where we printed blank "color by number" flags.

1 comment:

  1. That's great you took the opportunity to share more with your daughter about flags when she was showing interest in the American flag. That website you found is so cool! I'm going to show it to my family. :)

    ReplyDelete