Sunday, January 15, 2012

Comments are Open

A friend pointed out to me this evening that she can't comment on my blog because she doesn't have a google account.  I'm wondering how many other people have had that problem!  So I changed the settings so that anyone can comment, even if you don't have a google account or one of the other accounts that blogger approves.  I'm still moderating the comments though, and I won't post anonymous comments.  Please be willing to stand by your words enough to at least state your name or internet AKA. :)

I would love to see more comments!  For the number of page views I get each month, I'm always surprised that no one comments.  I've wondered what on earth some other bloggers are doing to generate so much discussion!  So maybe it was just a technical issue.  Let me know!  I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: