Thursday, November 3, 2011

Perspective Thursday- An Interview

What's your favorite thing to play?
Dress Up

What is your favorite, dance or gymnastics?
Everything in dance and gymnastics.

What do you want to be when you grow up
A firefighter

What do you think about homeschooling?
Homeschooling is fun!

What do you think about your new bunk bed?
It's fun!  We flip and hang on the bars and go woop!

What is something you learned recently?
How to flip. (E)
How to do a back somersault. (L)

What do you think about baby Z?
She's funny and she ouches me a lot, but I still love her.

Who cooks better food, mommy or daddy?
Oh, Daddy!  Daddy's a great chef!

What is your favorite book?
Books about bones.

What are you excited about?
Daddy's birthday!

What are you sad about?
I miss my friend Y. (E)



What else do you want to tell me?
I like princess blankets!

L wasn't very interested in answering, so most of these answers are E's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment