Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I held her while she slept

I held E while she slept today. She was in my arms as we shopped for at least half an hour. She smelled so good- like the fresh snow we had come in from. It's a good thing Grandma and Grandpa were there to do the actual shopping and hold L, so all I had to do was walk with her. If they hadn't been there, I would have had to figure something else out. My Ergo is in my car, which is frozen shut! I missed having it, because all 3 years and 30 pounds of her got heavy after a while. But it was nice, too. It won't be too long until she's too heavy to carry like that or not taking naps anymore. I want to enjoy every snuggle and hug. It was a great ab and back work out too!

1 comment:

  1. Saw your link over on the oregon bloggers new homeschool site and Im just dropping by to let you know I visited today.

    ReplyDelete